This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

One of Us [Pestovo Country Club]
Dorian didn't have a habit of checking social media or the internet. It wasn't really what his father wanted and he was inclined to agree. How Cruz ever picked up the nasty addition he'd never know. It was not something seen in his house -- the joys of youth he supposed.

"I have not. But I've seen the injuries from the fights." Dorian chuckled. "His dancing could amount to something if he ever decided to focus on that instead of violence."

Christan laughed. "Nox being normal is too far out of the question. It would be like asking Cruz to give up the his designer jeans. You remember the ones he bought with the holes preworn in that Ana threw such a fit about."

Dorian shook his head as he laughed. "I was not there for that, had a case that took me out late. Ana was not happy when she told me of it several nights later." And that was the crux of the problem, Dorian hadn't been there, he hadn't been there many nights -- most days. And it wasn't that he hadn't loved his family or even that he hadn't wanted to be there. He had his loyalties, and apparently they ran deeper than family back then. And when he makes a family choice it bites him in the ass. Maybe Christian had been right and Nox was family even if he wasn't blood. But it was too lat4e for that now.

They finished their game chatting and reminiscing about Cruz' childhood, their shared histories. People stopped by and chatted with Dorian and he graciously introduced Christian as Ana's new beau, even though Christian was with her far longer than the world aught to know.

Messages In This Thread
One of Us [Pestovo Country Club] - by Dorian - 08-23-2024, 08:41 PM
RE: One of Us [Pestovo Country Club] - by Dorian - 08-24-2024, 09:17 PM
RE: One of Us [Pestovo Country Club] - by Dorian - 09-06-2024, 10:43 AM