This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Totally Family [Three Trinities Haven Church]
Zeke laughed a little as he leaned back on his elbow. “How philosophical an answer, my friend. Both indeed.”

He let Cruz linger a while with his thoughts, the drugs, and company that would not judge him. The bustle of the church sounded around them, but no one disturbed their silence, or even paid them much mind. Despite his laughable efforts to blend in with the abject poverty here, Cruz did not in the slightest, yet he was accepted nonetheless – by virtue of Ezekiel’s company at least. The same had been true for Nox, whose flames had destroyed many of these people’s homes. “I think you do not know what you want,” he said after a time, because sometimes the obvious answer needed to be voiced aloud. Through a haze of smoke, he glanced at the other man. A small smile lifted his lips.

“Fear is my kingdom, Cruz. That is why you return.” He reclined fully now, an arm cushioned behind his head. Tattoos spread up his arm, discordant and meaningless patterns and images. Something flashed dully in his other hand, caught between the fingers. Zeke held it up between them. “If I offered you a second chance, would you take it?”
[Image: zekesig2-1.jpg]
The only thing that sells better than pleasure, is fear.
Zahir | Pazuzu Ezekiel 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Totally Family [Three Trinities Haven Church] - by Ezekiel - 09-05-2024, 09:30 AM