This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Totally Family [Three Trinities Haven Church]
Cruz only nodded when asked if he'd partake. Before moving out he probably would not have agreed. But he'd done a lot of things since then. And his parent's didn't like it much. And if it weren't for this crazy ass shit they probably would never have noticed.

Ezekiel's words made some sense, but Cruz shrugged. "Maybe. I know how to do the work, not everything was given to me." Cruz held out the palm of his hand and a small flame danced on the palm. "This was once hard, took a lot out of me." He sighed.

"Its just... First finding the coin, then what happened in the Devil's lair...The fear." His body shuddered at the memories. "Maybe some kind of punishment. I don't know."

When Ezekeil handed him the joint Cruz lit it with the flame in his palm and took a long draw and passed it back to the man.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Totally Family [Three Trinities Haven Church] - by Cruz - 08-24-2024, 07:24 PM