This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

One of Us [Pestovo Country Club]
Christian rolled his eyes. "You know I do." Dorian had taught him when he was a teenager. It had been an exercise for Dorian, but Christian had taken to the game. For all that they had gone through the past few months, he had missed Dorian's face around the estate. They were friends and had been for many years.

Christian slung his clubs over his shoulder and followed Dorian out of the clubhouse and out to the green. Such as it was. It was a wonder what the power of technology could do. It wasn't the same as outside, but the large room was full of other golfers who stood in their own little booths and played a virtual game of golf. It was nothing more than a glorified putting range, but with specialized balls and video it was like playing a video game but with real golf.

"This will be interesting."

Dorian chuckled. "It's a lot like Nox's set up downstairs, except the balls aren't being flung at us."

Christian joined Dorian in the laugh. "He took it from the basement and Sage set it up at his new place in the Red Light District."

Doian sighed. "I'm sorry he's becoming estranged."

Christian laughed as he set his ball down to tee up in their paid for space. "He isn't estranged. He's been hunting the past few months. Before that he stopped by every day to say hi, and refresh the protections. His uncle is in town. And, don't tell Ana, but he and his guy had a falling out. I think his uncle got him back in that damned cult of yours. And Ana refuses to speak about Cruz."

Christian cut the ball and watched it sail through the vitual landscape and land in the green of hole one.

Dorian nodded and took up his space. "Neither one speak to me. Even at work, Nox pays me little mind."

"Do you blame him. You betrayed his trust. Be glad he's talking to you at all. Cruz is still angry about the meeting we had. Ana couldn't stay quiet, she told Cruz she was worried, and so was Master Emillio. They both are young. You remember that age. I think you were conspiring to marry get Ana laid."

Messages In This Thread
One of Us [Pestovo Country Club] - by Dorian - 08-23-2024, 08:41 PM
RE: One of Us [Pestovo Country Club] - by Christian - 08-23-2024, 10:34 PM
RE: One of Us [Pestovo Country Club] - by Dorian - 08-24-2024, 09:17 PM
RE: One of Us [Pestovo Country Club] - by Dorian - 09-06-2024, 10:43 AM