This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Totally Family [Three Trinities Haven Church]
His hand wasn't on her shoulder for more than a second before he was flat on his back with the tiny girl standing above him with a proud smirk on her lips. He'd be proud too. His head was dazed as another pair of girls joined this one. The red hed who knelt down stated the obvious. "I know better now." Cruz sat up and rubbed the back of his head.

"I only wanted to ask if she would take me to him. I don't want to go someplace I'm not wanted." Cruz was doing his best not to offend anyone. Though he had failed miserably already..

The red head stood up and offered him a hand up. "Where do you need to go?"

The tough girl answered. "He wants to see Zeke."

The other girl who hid behind the red head giggled. "We can take you." She looked identical to the other, twins. "Any friend of Nox's is a friend of ours."

"How do you know I'm a friend of Nox's."

The red head grinned. "I told her. I'm Nox's cousin. And I sorta stalked him for a while, to figure out if I could trust him."

Cruz chuckled. "That seems to be a normal thing to do around him. What did you find?"

The red head shurgged. "Not much, most of what I have someone sent me."

"That would be Wicked, I'm sure."

"You know him too?" The red head asked.

Cruz nodded. "Sage is a good friend. And a business partner."

"I'm Sterling. That's Mackenzie and this is Morgan." she said putting her hand on Morgan's shoulder.

"Cruz Vega. A pleasure." He offered his hand and Sterling shook it firmly. Morgan, on the other hand wrapped her arms around his torso and hugged him tightly.

Mackenzie didn't give any other sign she cared about the conversation, much less the introductions.

When Morgan pried herself from his body she was gigling. "Come one. Zeke is this way." She rushed off to through the crowd of people and the maze that their belongings made. Cruz followed behind her, almost having to jog to keep up and keep the little girl in sight. The other two followed him, whispering behind his back. Cruz wondered what they were talking about. Probably him.

Ezekiel was lounging on cushions on the ground like some Indian prince. Maybe he was.

Morgan giggled and announced him like he was some sort of visiting dignitary. "Zeke. This is Cruz, he wants to talk to you." She gave him a bright smile and then rushed over to Sterling and Mackenzie, and the three girls whispered as they took their leave without dismissal or even a wave to him.

Zeke patted the cushions next to him and Cruz politely sat down. He'd learned to not offend the man in his home. And it's wasn't like he was asking him to bend the knee or anything, just join him in his lounging. Which was better than their last encounter. "I... I don't know why I'm here. I just want this madness to stop." Cruz took a deep breath. "i'm sorry I was an entitled jerk. The images on your coin keep following me and..." He didn't go on. He didn't want to admit tohimself that it had been both fascinating and frightening and that he was intoxicated by the fear that came with the revelations. It wasn't something a gentleman wanted known about himself. His parents would be so ashamed. Yet he hadn't stopped. And he was here for something... he didn't know why. It just felt right.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Totally Family [Three Trinities Haven Church] - by Cruz - 08-12-2024, 11:09 AM