This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

They Found Me
Ayden was working her shift at the diner when a man in a black suit and sunglasses walked in. She'd never seen him before and he was too clean to be a resident or even a visitor. That should have been her first clue.  He sat down at one of her tables and put his sunglasses down on the table.

She grabbed her pad from  her pocket and approached him.  His eyes looked up and she could have sworn he recognized her as someone who he knew. But she didn't know this man.  She would remember him.  He smiled at her. "I'll have a coffee, cream, no sugar." He paused then his smile turned dark. "Anne."

Ayden's face went white. That was not her name -- it hadn't been her name for many years. It wasn't even close.  "I'm sorry, we are out of coffee." she said without letting him know she was panicking on the inside.  Someone found me.  Holy fuck!  We have to leave.

"That's alright. I'll take the #1 special and a chocolate milk shake. And then you'll come sit down and have a little chant with me. Chastity."

Fuck! He knew more than he should! 

"Right.  I'll get that right in." She said with a waiver in her voice.  This was going to go badly.  What the fuck!

Ayden put the order in and then went into the back room to call her husband... While still officially it still felt weird.  Her name was Nikki and she was married to Josh.   

Connor picked up and Ayden didn't even wait for him to say hello.  "Someone found me. Start packing, we need to go." She hung up quickly and made her way out to the front "I'm going to take a break." She told the girl up front and then went to sit down with the man who knew too much.

Messages In This Thread
They Found Me - by Ayden - 07-29-2024, 12:40 PM
RE: They Found Me - by Ayden - 07-30-2024, 10:03 PM
RE: They Found Me - by Connor Kent - 08-01-2024, 04:02 AM
RE: They Found Me - by Ayden - 08-02-2024, 10:44 AM
RE: They Found Me - by Connor Kent - 08-05-2024, 03:52 AM
RE: They Found Me - by Ayden - 08-05-2024, 10:40 AM
RE: They Found Me - by Connor Kent - 08-25-2024, 09:22 PM
RE: They Found Me - by Ayden - 08-26-2024, 06:53 PM
RE: They Found Me - by Connor Kent - 08-28-2024, 03:24 AM
RE: They Found Me - by Ayden - 08-28-2024, 11:04 AM
RE: They Found Me - by Connor Kent - 09-03-2024, 04:43 AM