This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

BREAKING NEWS: Change in Your Regular Scheduled Programming
BREAKING NEWS

<small>Al-Jazeera LIVE</small>

Good morning from Dubai, this is Samir Abdukhaliq and you're watching Al-Jazeera LIVE.

For five years now I've had the privilege of anchoring Al-Jazeera LIVE. I've come into your homes and places of business as we share and discuss various news topics of interest to the Arab world within Dominance V. And, although I may have fallen short at times, I've always prided myself on integrity and impartiality, as has your entire Al-Jazeera news team.

This morning, as we wake up to find the major cities across Dominance V in a state of revolt ********

(muted crosstalk)

My apologies for misspeaking. This morning as we find major cities across the former Dominance V undergoing its "transitional process of purification" to announce the coming of Muhammad al-Hasan al-Mahdi's prophesied Kingdom of Allah, it is my duty to announced the owners of Al-Jazeera News are shutting down operations. They, and select members of the Al-Jazeera news team, will instead be coming to you live in all media as Kingdom of Allah News. Here you will be able to find all the news that's fit to print, broadcast and blog. I will not be joining this news team at this time and instead will be leaving for Moscow where I hope to see some of you watching.

Thank you for watching, and may God help us ***

<small>[Image: Hasanflag_zpsc5f995e6.jpg]
</small>

Please stand by
Thanks for watching Kingdom of Allah News
God is Great

Copyright KOA News 2045, Dubai, D.V.

Comments are: OPEN

<small>((Comments are anonymous unless you state your character's name in the time tag:

Comment: "NAME" (TIME TIMEZONE) ))

Your experience may vary depending on your physical location and content posted
</small>
What a terrible turn of events.
User: "Anon"

[Comment removed due to inappropriate content]