This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

About Damn Time!
You know what? I am tired of having to moderate my feelings. Fuck that! There exists people who can blow up me and my family with just a thought? And I have to be sensitive to their feelings? I gotta make sure to not offend him?

I don't think so. I don't care if his royal highness excellency supreme puba kiss my ass-ness President Nik Brandon says so.

I say yes!!!!! Bring on the Atharim!!!!

It's humans first. Don't be a traitor.

Get you priorities in place, people!!!!

----AtharimFan#1

Edited by Connor Kent, Jun 26 2016, 12:45 PM.
Here here Atharimfan#1!

These assholes in the CCD want to expose us in the name of political correctness.

I am human. I won't tolerate a threat to us.

Humans first!!!!!!

R u really gonna let false 'gods' rome the earth with impunity? Can u imagine what they will do?

I say Nik Brandon is a threat! Did we really allow a non-human to govern the most powerful country on earth?

Do u sheeple not see the danger here?!?!?!?!?!?

Fuck Brandon!! Its time we took a stand.

Thank God for Atharim!!!!!

--a patriot

Edited by Ivan Sarkozy, Jun 25 2016, 07:48 PM.
Who needs the Atharim? I gotta gun. A bullet to the brain, god or not - dead is dead. I will protect my own.

-Anon
This has nothing to do with your feelings. It's a basic human right to live. You can't go around shooting people because they are different. Maybe we should have shot all the colored folk back in the day? Or the queer folk who come out of the wood works? You are all bigots!

Let them register. Just like guns!

- FreedomForEveryOne
Bah! You would say that. Bunch of tree-huggers. Why don't you go and stand around Theo Andlain and sing kumbaya!!! That'd be a comfort to all those dead people and cops.

These are terrorists. They are living nuclear bombs!

Did you not see the footage in D4? Don't drink the kool-aide, man! The government lied to us! One man! One man caused all that destruction!!!!

HELLO!!!!!!!

These....things are here. They are a threat. Anyone who stands for humanity is good in my book.

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!

-proud Muscovite

Edited by Jacinda, Jun 28 2016, 01:17 PM.
You say that now. Wait till they are your friends and your family. Anyone can be one! Let's kill the innocent teacher who's only helping kids. Or the doctor that's using it to heal your mother from a flesh eating disease or worse.

Spiderman yo! With great power comes great responsibility!

Sure some shitheads ruin it for the rest... That is FUCKING life!

-Anon

Edited by Nox, Jun 28 2016, 01:24 PM.
Do you honestly believe the government is being honest with us?! Then would you please care to explain this?

This was nothing more than a flat out lie. It is undeniable! They knew from the start what these things were. Think about it. Brandon himself claims to be one of them! The First one! Of course he knew that the footage from DV was legitimate. He knew full well the incredible damage one person could do. But what did he have his Propaganda wing say in reponse? Absolutely nothing! And when another terrorist attack occurred in Izmailovsky Market, they again played down the danger we are all in.

So why on earth would you believe his "Excellency" when he claims that these Atharim- if they even exist and are not just another bit of misinformation- kill innocent people or their families. Where is the proof?

So far, it has been the other way around, as far as I can see.

-anon

Edited by Regus, Jun 28 2016, 03:00 PM.
^whs

Let's see proof of the illuminati - I mean Atharim - before we panic and run for the hills.

Carp
Only darkness shows you the light.

Greatest hoax of all time XD

- thal
"Rivers are veins of the earth through which the lifeblood returns to the heart."
[Image: thal-banner-scaled.jpg]
 | Sothis Lethe Alethea | Miraseia |
Mages, wizards, and secret societies.

Next thing you know they'll start telling us werewolves and vampires exist.

-Serenity